Based in Zurich, Switzerland - Chief Solutions Architect working for a world leading E-commerce company. 200,000+ Swiss Franc salary.
Chief Solutions Architect
Salary; 200,000 Swiss Francs
A world leading E-commerce company based in Zurich are seeking a Chief Solutions Architect( Software/ Data/ Solutions background) . You will be working closely with business partners and technology leaders to understand their need and requirements and be a the architectural authority for technology!
As the Chief Solutions Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing guidance to solution and software architects in the development of architectures for complex implementations.
- Leading the development and hands on implementation of selected future state solution and integration architectures in an organized and cohesive manner.
- Working closely with the CIO and leadership team serving as an expert in the development, implementation and maintenance of enterprise wide architecture practices, encompassing solution, integration, software and cloud architecture.
- Planning and directing the company for the long term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, driving harmonization of the technology environments.
- Ensuring that designed and reviewed solutions conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security.
The Chief Solutions Architect should have the following attributes:
- Solid technology architecture experience with emphasis on solution, software and cloud architectures.
- Experience building, delivering and managing in a cloud environment ( ideally AWS)
- Programming experience on a professional level ( this is a Microsoft environment)
- Experience with evolving architectural patterns and models with an emphasis on integration and ideally data
- Mentoring/ technical leadership experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/ Devops environment with CI/CD tools
- Computer Science degree ( preferred)
- Past experience programming ideally in C++, C#, .NET
Relocation package is offered and will be on a case by case basis agreed directly.