Spain / Code: 1821Aplikuj na ofertę pracy
Are you an experienced Software Architect and would love to develop your career in sunny Mediterranean Valencia? Join a young fresh team within a fantastic company culture with a rapidly growing business that will also provide you with an excellent career growth.
For the development of a gaming platform in regulated markets, we look for a Software Architect with extensive experience in projects with Java, Spring, ApiRest, microservices, ..
- Start: As soon as possible
- Type of contract: Permanent, Full time
- Integration in a multidisciplinary team
- Very competitive salary
- Social Benefits
Minimum 4 years in a similar position.
• Taking and management requirements
• Definition of the architecture and design of software systems that guarantee flexibility, performance, robustness, scalability, security, etc.
• Technology Selection
• Establish technical standards for programming, version control, etc.
• Track the development process
• Continuous improvement of Architecture
• Communication, technical guidance and support to the development team
• Guarantee of Quality, continuous integration processes, unit tests, code coverage.
• Analysis and synthesis capacity to solve complex problems
• Planning and control
• Initiative and passion for technologies
• Ease of communication
• Continuous learning capacity
Technologies and Methodologies
• Java 7/8
• Spring (Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Security) or JEE (EJB, JPA)
• RESTful Web Services
• Relational databases / SQL (SQL server is a plus)
• NoSQL databases is a plus
• GIT and Jenkins
• Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes Technology
• Agile Methodology (Scrum), TDD, XP
Higher degree in Computer Engineering or similar
Fluent English at the oral and written level / basic Spanish (B1+)
A minimum of 4 years of experience in web application development with Java technologies using Spring Framework
2 years of experience as a software architect of scalable and high performance web applications based on Java.
Technical leadership capacity and work with senior development teams.
High level of understanding of data structures, object-oriented design, design patterns.
Experience in relational databases
High analytical capacity, organization and planning.