Care Home Nurse Belgium - Flanders (m/f)
Belgium / Code: 1468
Aplikuj na ofertę pracy
For various care homes in Belgium, we are looking for nurses in Flanders.
The care homes are state of the art, and as high quality service providers, the organisations value the homely character of its residencies. Not only the living comfort for the elderly is at the highest available standards, also the care is at the highest possible level. Nurses will work in a very warm, friendly and modern environment with excellent package / benefits.
Free Dutch Language courses and the complete Relocation & Onboarding is included!
- Candidate must have Nursing Diploma A1 (3-4 years education)
- B1 Dutch language (EPSN Offers Free Dutch lessons through The EPSN Academy!)
- Non-EU Nationals: require citizenship of an EU country
- Non-EU Education: require to have their diploma recognized in an EU country
- 100% guaranteed Job in stable environment; Belgium has one of the highest living- and working standards in Europe
- 100% Secure job; the coming decades the number of elderly will increase
- Unique chance for personal and professional development
- Progressive salary scale; your salary increases with numbers of years experience
- End of years Bonus
- Shift allowances
- Bank Holiday allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Transportation allowance or bicycle allowance
Services provided to you by EPSN (free of charge!):
- Free of charge Dutch language courses (to comply with the B1 Dutch language level requirements); 3x times a week lessons with a Dutch tutor via Skype.
- Free Relocation & Onboarding: personal guidance before-, during- and after the relocation process
- Registration at the Belgian medical register (incl. fees & fees for translations)
- EU Inbound flight to Belgium
- Assisting in finding suitable accommodation
- Assisting in opening a bank account
- Assisting at registering municipality
- Organizing health insurance card
- Starters pack (includes pots, pans, cutlery and mattress)
- As nurse, you are responsible for a punctual execution of all nursing tasks in the areas of hygiene, care, nutrition and comfort.
- As member of a multidisciplinary team, you execute care duties such as preparing medication, injections, blood transfusions, dressing wounds, etc.
- If required, a nurse will occasionally have to perform health care assistant duties.
- You can respond to different type of care situations and follows the daily routine of the care home occupant. You take care of the occupants’ well-being in the situation where self-reliance of occupants falls short (temporary or permanently) and thereby warrant the optimal level self-reliance of occupants.
- It is possible you will encounter demented or psychiatric care recipients.
- The job requires adherence to the hygiene- and safety prescriptions.
- You coordinate and are managing colleagues.
- You observe, evaluate and report the care needs of the occupants (good communication is inevitable) and you look for multidisciplinary solutions.
- You are point of contact for occupants, their family members, colleagues and doctors.
- You contribute to a positive atmosphere between the stakeholders named above.
- You empathize with the lives of the occupants and want to contribute to a valuable and happy stay in the care home.
- You enjoy working with elderly
- You can work independently and in a team
- You are punctual and have problem solving ability
- Your personality is characterized by empathy, enthusiasm, social competence, flexibility, motivation, and care
- You take ownership and enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams
Aplikuj na ofertę pracy