Saudi Arabia / Code: 2098Aplikuj na ofertę pracy
Our client is one of the largest medical group of hospitals in the Middle East. It’s one of the top branded and highly ranked hospital groups of the Mid East, and has no competitors in the market in terms of framework of operations. This medical group has almost a dozen branches across different cities of Saudi Arabia accompanied with a couple of branches in other GCC regions. All the hospitals that fall under this group are tertiary level hospitals, normally based on the bed capacity of more than 300. Our very important client, providing superior medical care as an integrated facility, dedicated to delivering health care services of the highest international standard. The medical group is the largest and most rapidly growing medical group that comes up with a new tertiary level branch hospital every year, with a plan to have 20 branch hospitals across KSA by 2030 and also having built a 1600 beds capacity medical city by 2023. The medical has got 15,000+ employees across its Saudi branches.
The medical group is American accredited by JCI, CBAHI, KPI, ACHC and many other authorities. The medical group exactly operates in accordance with the American framework standard.
Its Obesity Treatments Centers has been solely accredited as the first Specialized Centers of Excellence in the Region by (SRC) American Institution
Four Centers of Excellence for Obesity Treatment provide: Behavior Therapy, Nutritional solutions, and Bariatric Surgeries. The hospital’s Obesity Treatment Centers have been awarded the Center of Excellency Accreditation by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) American Institution, in recognition of the competency of its specialized services and its high-quality medical care for obese patients to help them reach the healthier weight. This Medical Group is aiming towards excellence in the specialized healthcare services to fulfill all patients’ needs. Hence, the medical group has established its Obesity Treatment Centers to provide high quality medical care for obese patients and to help them reach the healthier weight.
The medical group is best known as the paying master of the Middle East and offers exceptional Salary and benefits including:
· Tax-free salary
· Fully furnished Housing / Accommodation
· Transportation Services
· 25 - 30 days Annual Leave
· 10 public holidays per year
· Mid-year Benefits (air ticket + 10 public holidays leave)
· Annual air ticket
· Medical care
· Premium health insurance including dental and optical
· Free uniform & laundry services
· Recreation Services
· BLS / ACLS training
Director of nursing needed for Day-to-Day Operations.
· Ensures staff, nursing staff, students, Interns and Residents practice within established policies and procedures and standards of nursing practice and patient care.
· Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
· Maintains high visibility in clinical areas.
· Staff Management to include recruitment, education, training, evaluation and development, as well as preparation and delegation of work schedules and workflow.
· Managing almost a minimum staff of 300 nurses in a single shift
· Reviews, plans, manages and monitors the area budget.
· Develops, modifies and ensures implementation of Policies and Procedures.
· Participates in Committees and workgroups as required.
· Actively participates in planning and development of new and expanded programs.
· Develops and implements directorate area strategic plans.
· Maintains high visibility.
· Maintains an open-door communication policy for area staff.
· Functions as a mediator and resource person across departmental lines.
· Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plan for the Division of Nursing.
· Maintains all records pertaining to the operation of the area of assignment and generates reports as required.
Education & Research:
· Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of educational activities to meet the identified needs of managers, nursing and support personnel.
· Encourages and provides an environment to support scientific enquiry within a professional practice model.
· Assumes responsibility for own professional growth.
· Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents. (but not very much preferred)
· Ensures corrective actions are implemented and maintained when performance deviates from the established policies/standards.
· Develops, implements and participates in Quality Management processes and activities.
· Establishes and maintains an environment that promotes and supports culturally sensitive professional nursing practice.
· Advocates for the needs of the patients and the clinical program; promotes the continuum of care.
· Creates a culture which empowers others to achieve, maximizing individual potential.
· Models skills of negotiation, critical thinking and team building.
· Promotes Hospital and Nursing's missions and demonstrates established values.
· Fosters collaborative relations and mutual understanding.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
· Bachelor Degree (Western / EU / AUS / NZ standard)
· Master Degree in Nursing Management or simply management (Western / EU / AUS / NZ Standard) will be a plus but not that essential
· Minimum four (4) years clinical experience as a nursing director at least in an acute care setting where at least the candidate used to manage 95 - 200 staff under him or her
· Generally, 4 to 7 years of DON experience is required
· English Language Skills: Level l-Skilled
· Computer Skills: Expert will be a plus otherwise intermediate
· Salary: SAR 36,000 – 55,500 i.e. (US$ 9,570 – 15,000) net per month
· Family Villa or Apartment
· Housing Provided = 1000SAR i.e. (USD 265) If live outside MG Housing
· Indicial and returned Travel for employee and family
· Eligible dependents: 1 spouse + 2 children under 18 years old.
· Health Insurance including dental & optical provided to the employee and eligible / authorized dependents
· 2-years initial contract with 60 – 90 days probation
· Vacations: 30 days + 10 public holidays
· All other benefits according to the above-mentioned description