United Kingdom / Code: 1398
Aplikuj na ofertę pracy
For our client, a leading private health care provider in the Sussex area, we are looking for: / / Nurses
The post holder is responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development of programmes of care, and/or the implementation of evaluation of these programmes. The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision and may be required to demonstrate procedures to and supervise qualified and unqualified staff.
Our client offers a competitive salary, unrivalled training and development alongside an attractive benefits package.
1. Assess Nursing Needs
- Take nursing history through interviewing and observing service users
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the service users condition
- Interpret the significance of data to the service users condition and progress.
- Identify and discusses nursing difficulties or needs with the service user, their relative and other staff
2. Plan Nursing Care
- Identify the priorities of nursing care for service users.
- Identify realistic goals in care plans.
- Organise time, facilities and staff to deliver nursing care.
3. Practitioner of Nursing
- Give skilled care to service users and relatives
- Administer drugs and treatments as prescribed with safety accuracy and intelligence, within the policies
- Communicate effectively with the service users, their relatives and co-workers
- Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care
4. Evaluate Nursing Needs
- Evaluate the quality of care given to service users
- Measure goal achievements with service users, relatives and co-workers
- Change care plans and goals according to evaluation
5. Enhance Nursing Skills
- Seek out new knowledge of nursing and health by reading, enquiring and partaking in continuing educational programmes.
- Seek to develop new skills
6. Teach Nursing Skills
- Assess the learning needs of service users, relatives and care staff
- Instruct and advises service users, relatives and staff about nursing
- Demonstrate nursing skills to service users, relatives and staff
- Assess the progress of individual learners
- Advise on the promotion of health and the prevention of illness
7. Manage Nursing Requirements
- Assess work to be carried out.
- Organise staff, time and facilities for completion of work.
- Supervise the delivery and quality of care given.
- Praise and correct team members as appropriate.
- Report and receive reports of work activity.
- Handle complaints by members of the public, service users and staff in accordance with the complaints procedure
- Maintain standards in accordance with care policies and procedures
- Assist in the appraisal process of junior staff members
8. Professional Responsibilities
- Abide by the legal requirements and statutory rules relating to practice
- Take responsibility for the personal development and education including in-service training
- Maintain standards of conduct and dress to sustain the confidence of service users and visitors, in accordance with the NMC
- To develop and participate in all appropriate Quality Assurance programmes
- Attend 2 mandatory training sessions per annum for Fire, Infection Control, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Attend 1 full Appraisal and 5 Supervision sessions per annum.
Good level of English
Previous experience in Private Nursing Homes desirable
Luxemburg (LUX) | Eindhoven (NL) | Southampton (UK) | Madrid (ESP) | Budapest (UNG) | Bucharest (RO) | Sofia (BG) | Brussels (BEL) | Warsaw (PL) | Düsseldorf (DE) | Braga (POR) | Athens (GRE) | Nicosia (ZYP) | Kiev (UKR)
Aplikuj na ofertę pracy