Netherlands / Code: 2082
Aplikuj na ofertę pracy
Are you a nurse and would you like to live and work in the Netherlands? Earn a good salary and learn the Dutch language? If you have a nursing degree and have a passion for what you do, we are looking for you.
Our Partner is a Dutch organization that allows nurses from Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece to come work for Dutch healthcare organizations in the Netherlands. They make sure that everything is taken care of, you will get help to arrange proper housing, the necessary insurances , get your Dutch registration number (BSN) and off course the steady and on-time payment of your salary, to name a few examples.
We are currently looking for professionals who have an interest in growing professionally in an intercultural environment, work in the Netherlands, learn the Dutch language and earn a good salary.
The following functions will be performed:
- Guarantee the physical and psychological integrity of patients.
- Execute nursing techniques and procedures and personal care of the patient.
- Perform rehabilitation work.
- Guarantee the safety of patients.
- Prevent accidents and the correct handling of emergencies.
- Follow up of activities prescribed by the doctor.
- Establish a responsible living environment in relation to the clinical picture of the patient.
- A contract for at least 12 months, with the possibility of being indefinite.
- Working Week of 36 hours per week.
- Possibility of starting work before obtaining the homologation of the degree.
- Salary: Between € 2000 and € 4500 / gross month (depending on knowledge and experience).
- Additional Irregular Working Time Allowances.
Personal Career Plan:
- Starting as caring individual healthcare staff member level 3. After obtaining the BIG registration, which requires Dutch at level B1 and takes between 3 to 9 months depending on how fast you learn the Dutch language, you will work as a BIG registered nurse level 5 or 6.
- Online Dutch language course from Level 0 to A2 before coming to the Netherlands.
- Guided and supported throughout the process. Including; support in the homologation of the Nursing Degree, accommodation, Dutch bank account, BSN number, and more.
- Graduates or all most graduates with a university degree in nursing.
- Proof of good conduct
- Nationality: Spanish or Portuguese or Italian or Greek.
- Language competence: A2 in ENGLISH
- Willing to learn Dutch and experiencing new cultures.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, passion for work and caring for people.
- Motivation for working in a multicultural environment and interest in living in the
- Netherlands at least two years.
Aplikuj na ofertę pracy