United Kingdom / Code: 1538Aplikuj na ofertę pracy
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading private health care provider to work as a Registered nurse, you will work as part of a great team and be making a difference to residents by providing excellent care standards.
Our Clients passion is care and support. They offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. Offering an impressive benefits package our Client will help both you and your career flourish.
For our client, a leading private health care provider with a number of private nursing home within the UK, we are looking for:
/ / Registered Nurses
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be working closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
· NMC PIN number
· A strong knowledge of person-cantered care.
· You’ll be committed to learning and developing further.
· Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
· A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
· Great Rates of pay
· Full and part time roles available
· Paid NMC annual fees
· DBS cost covered
· A £500 refer-a-nurse scheme & A £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
· Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
· Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Luxemburg (LUX) | Eindhoven (NL) | Southampton (UK) | Madrid (ESP) | Budapest (UNG) | Bucharest (RO) | Sofia (BG) | Brussels (BEL) | Warsaw (PL) | Düsseldorf (DE) | Braga (POR) | Athens (GRE) | Nicosia (ZYP) | Kiev (UKR)